UPDATE: 25 SEPTEMBER 2020
As required by the new health and safety guidelines, we are offering only table service in our restaurants.
Safety Route Map
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes at Beijing Banquet to make sure that when we reopen our restaurants, they will be as safe as possible and in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
We have implemented new measures to help keep our staff and customers safe. We also have some small but important requests for our customers which will help us look after everyone in our restaurants.
NEW Buffet service model
- Customers will have the option of serving themselves at the controlled buffet service area (We ask customers wear their own face coverings and we will provide disposable gloves when entering the buffet area) or table service ordering using their smartphones through a QR code. We will also have our disposable menus on our table mats for viewing.
- if you are unable to use a face covering then please order via the app or ask a friend/family to assist you, this includes children.
- We will provide disposable gloves to our customers who will help themselves at the buffet.
- We will limit the amount of people at the buffet at each time, with social distancing markers throughout the buffet in a one-way system.
- Upon arrival, customer’s name, contact number and arriving time will be taken and kept for 21 days to help with the NHS Test and Trace.
- Cashiers will be behind the protective screens.
- We are following the latest social distancing government guidelines.
- We will limit the number of customers in our restaurant with tables placed with safe spacing. Currently we are 1m+ distancing.
- Social distancing markings are around the restaurant to help customers and our teams observe distancing.
- Booking a table before you visit can guarantee you have a safe space to enjoy your meal.
- We will manage and monitor queues to make them as smooth and easy as possible.
- Toilets will be signposted and meticulously cleaned, also ensuring social distancing measures.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning routines. Every table is cleaned thoroughly at the end of every guest visit. Further, additional cleaning routines are taking place regularly all day, every day.
- We are sanitising high contact points (tables, surfaces, door handles, glass and cutlery protection) more frequently.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for your use and it is located at the entrance and in the bathroom area of the restaurant.
- Handwashing facilities in toilets will be regularly checked and sanitised.
- We will make sure there is hand sanitiser available at work stations and where tills are accepting cash.
Looking after our team
- Our staff are provided Covid-19 awareness training by following the latest government guidelines for safe working.
- Our staff will be given everything they need to work safely, including PPE, training on social distancing and hand hygiene.
- We will be temperature-checking our staff at the start of every shift.
- We are carrying out full risk assessments on our restaurant, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers.
You can help us by
- Respecting our teams and any requests they have, to keep everyone safe.
- Following these social distancing measures so everyone can enjoy their time with us.
- Letting the restaurant staff know if you have any concerns or questions during your visit.